A way to help people with a broad variety of mental illnesses and emotional difficulties
Goal Setting in Therapy
- Changing Behaviors.
- Establishing and Maintaining Relationships.
- Enhancing Your Ability to Cope.
- Facilitating Decision-Making.
- Psychoanalysis and psychodynamic therapies.
- Behavior therapy.
- Cognitive therapy.
- Humanistic therapy.
- Integrative or holistic therapy.
- Conduct scientific studies of behavior and brain function.
- Observe, interview, and survey individuals.
- Identify psychological, emotional, behavioral, or organizational issues and diagnose disorders.
- Research and identify behavioral or emotional patterns.
We also hire Professional Councillor and psychologist to provide mental health
Our Expert helps the clients who are facing anxiety disorder, Depression, eating disorder, alcohol/ drug dependence, Relationship/ Marriage counselling, PCOS and Career guidance.